BUILD GOD is an old school, back-to-basics original powers RP with lots of creative freedom, intended for a place to have fun and not worry about writing the perfect post or character. On this site, we emphasize building a community through organic plots and threads, making sure everyone feels welcome. Our rules reflect the culture we wish to see on site, so please make sure to read through them.
- - - -
1. One account per character. Please register with your character's first name and change your display name to your character's first and last name in proper case (First Last). To prevent any duplication of first names across the site, we recommend taking a glance through the characters listed in our Member Directory before registering! OOC accounts are permitted but not mandatory.
2. The site's big avatar size is 225x350. You may have a signature, but please make sure it does not stretch the board. If you need help with anything or are unable to crop/edit images, feel free to shoot Rinse a PM. She can help you. Other members may be able to as well, so feel free to post a question/request in the chatbox.
3. There is no character limit. However, if staff feels like you cannot handle another character, a new application might be rejected until activity picks up.
4. Real life face claims only. Face claims are not mandatory, but encouraged.
5. We are a lax community intended for fun; there are no real activity requirements. However, activity sweeps will occur occasionally to keep the site clean and take account of who is still around, so make sure to let someone know if you expect to be gone for an extended period of time! Each check lasts a month and will be accompanied by mass PMs and emails.
6. Even though we have very loose rules when it comes to powers, please remember that we're not a combat-based RP and making the strongest character on site isn't the goal.
7. We have a site chatbox for communication and there is also an optional Discord server you may join! Please make sure to keep things appropriate and to follow Proboards TOS.
8. Respect your fellow RPer. Any sort of harassment or bigotry will not be tolerated, and will result in an immediate ban.
9. Basic RP rules apply, like no powerplaying and to communicate with your partner. Do not take control of another person's character unless discussed beforehand.
10. If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas please don't hesitate to let the staff or community know! We are here to help and desire nothing more than a place where anyone and everyone feels like they can just hop in and get involved! <3 Have fun!